This End User License Agreement (the EULA) is an agreement between you (the Licensee) and Květoslav Bartoš (the Supplier).
Section A — General Information
By purchasing, downloading, installing, using, or otherwise handling font software by the Supplier, the Licensee automatically accepts the terms of this agreement and acknowledges that:
- This license is non-exclusive, which grants you certain rights to use the font software (see section C).
- Except for your right to use the font software granted by this license, all other rights are owned and retained by the Supplier.
- The intellectual property of the design contained in the font software is owned by the Supplier.
- The Supplier’s warranty is strictly limited to the replacement of the purchased font software in case it does not perform substantially in accordance with the specifications published on its website. To submit a claim, you must notify the Supplier in writing within 30 (thirty) days of purchase. The warranty does not apply to any font software converted, manipulated or modified by the user. All other rights and remedies are excluded.
- The Supplier is not liable for any loss or damages caused by the use of purchased fonts, including lost profits, lost data, lost business opportunities, or lost savings.
- The fonts and all of their copies are protected by the Copyright Act of the Czech Republic.
- This EULA, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic.
Section B — Don'ts
- You are not authorized to redistribute, sublicense, sell, lend, lease purchased font software (for exceptions, see C4 and C5).
- You must not upload the fonts to any public server or public GIT repository available to users outside your organisation or entity.
- You must not modify, rename or convert the original font software file under any circumstance.
- You are not allowed to use the original font software file to create a derivative or modified product or design, including creating characters for alphabets and languages not covered by the typeface or designing a custom version of the typeface.
Section C — Do's
- You may install purchased font software on maximum 3 computer stations within one organization unless specified otherwise in your order.
- You are not limited by a number of prints.
- You may self-host webfont files for a single domain (up to 10k unique visitors/month, no time limitation) unless specified otherwise in your order. Once the traffic increases, you must upgrade your web license.
- You may provide a copy of font files to your printer or preprint facility, in the scope of a defined project, only in order to prepare for printing and print your documents.
- You may provide a copy of font files to a web developer, in the scope of a defined project, only in order to implement the font software into the website.