This End User License Agreement (the EULA) is an agreement between you (the Licensee) and Florian Karsten Type Foundry (the Supplier).
Section A — General Information
By purchasing, downloading, installing, using, or otherwise handling font software by the Supplier, the Licensee automatically accepts the terms of this agreement and acknowledges that:
- This license is non-exclusive, which grants you certain rights to use the font software (see section C).
- Except for your right to use the font software granted by this license, all other rights are owned and retained by the Supplier.
- The intellectual property of the design contained in the font software is owned by the Supplier.
- The fonts, and all of their copies, are protected by the Copyright Act of the Czech Republic.
Section B — Don'ts
- You are not authorized to redistribute, sublicense, sell, lend, lease purchased font software (for exceptions, see C4 and C5).
- You may not modify, rename or convert the original font software file under any circumstances.
- You are not allowed to use the original font software file to create a derivative or modified product or design, including creating characters for alphabets and languages not covered by the typeface or designing a custom version of the typeface.
Section C — Do's
- You can install purchased font software on maximum 3 computer stations within one organization.
- You are not limited by number of prints.
- You are allowed to self-host webfont files for unlimited number of small to medium scale websites (e.g. local businesses, non-profit organizations, school assignments) Not sure if it's applicable? Ask me directly.
- You are allowed to provide a copy of font files to your printer or preprint facility, in the scope of a defined project, only in order to prepare for printing and print your documents.
- You are allowed to provide a copy of font files to a web developer, in the scope of a defined project, only in order to implement the font software into the website.